Home > Ati Radeon > ATI Radeon Mobile 9000 On Thinkpad T41

ATI Radeon Mobile 9000 On Thinkpad T41

please help! :sigh: ali181124, Nov 15, 2009 #1 kris23 Going Insane..... Sunday, October 15, 2006 7:53 AM Reply | Quote 0 Sign in to vote I've had the same problem with the vista supllied drivers.  Now I've installed the Radeon Omega drivers I dont know about screen savers but I do get higher resolutions (1280x1024) and dual monitor support (Via docking station) *The Mobility 9000 is the big brother to the 7500, same on only a few certain type numbers. his comment is here

ThinkPad T41 2373 driver: vftp1io2.exe. I just wonder if this could be a long-term solution or if the video card will just get worse and I will have to underclock again, and again, and again... Please can someone shed some light on this problem? DRIVER NEEDED: ibm ibm netvista mtm 8307 KUR ethernet controller. http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/ati-radeon-mobile-9000-on-thinkpad-t41.107582/

Any other ideas or should I just return the laptop? This T41 comes with a 3 year warranty. Sleep works (but with issues).

Click Driver & Software … ... Ubuntu Ubuntu Insights Planet Ubuntu Activity Page Please read before SSO login Advanced Search Forum The Ubuntu Forum Community Ubuntu Official Flavours Support Multimedia Software [ubuntu] Improve video playback - thinkpad I tried to search in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\atiixpad.inf_e8d83e66. Punch Card.

If your driver isn't working, use the driver having the same OEM with the your laptop/desktop brand name. Amilo Pro v7010 and ATI radeon 9000 Jan 31, 2006 ATI Radeon 9000 Pro TV-OUT problem Mar 13, 2003 Browser pictures blurred - ATI Radeon 9000 Mobility Aug 12, 2005 ATI Aug 14, 2014 · I found one on eBay for exact same model number: 32mb Radeon mobility 7500...however it was supposed to be for a Dell. arr Saturday, October 17, 2009 6:27 AM Reply | Quote 0 Sign in to vote Aaron:Which instructions did you follow (poster and date)?  Thanks Monday, November 09, 2009 10:50 PM Reply

Maybe it will also help someone else. Sunday, February 11, 2007 6:03 PM Reply | Quote 0 Sign in to vote  JackMoe wrote: I also have a T42 with ATI Radeon 7500 and have been looking for the Now it automatically connects to specified access points, and works with WPA at my home. It sounds like I would be better off with a nvidia (vdpau enabled) card than the ati one, in this application, or is this a bit of a generalisation?

Thursday, February 08, 2007 2:57 AM Reply | Quote 0 Sign in to vote Thank you soooo much. http://www.hardwareheaven.com/community/threads/ati-mobility-radeon-9000-windows-7-driver.192411/ MIGR-41918reboot to safemodenagivate to Device Manager >> Display adaptersright click on your vid cardupdate driver softwarebrowse computerlet me pick my own driver...click on vid card and have diskBrowse to C:\DRIVERS\WIN\DISPLAY\Driver\2KXP_INF Top The website said 'for support on mobility drivers, please contact your laptop manufacturer. I still get the disturb on the display from time to time, especially when i switch between the display and the external tv.

The inverter does not supply power to the screen in a Thinkpad. http://quodsoftware.com/ati-radeon/ati-radeon-fan-replacement.html If it is either a display or video card issue then I would return the laptop. One other thing, I'm only getting black and white. So do I need to follow the "purge -fglrx and reinstall -ati" advice, or not?

ibm thinkpad t41 t42 wireless card driver.. Similar Topics Vertigo on a IBM Thinkpad T41 Laptop? But there is no improvement in graphics performance.And also I try running quakeworld client, and it fails saying 'could not load OpenGL subsystem'I cannot find anywhere an opportunity to change the http://quodsoftware.com/ati-radeon/ati-radeon-9200-cs-fps.html the 7500 driver gave me a horizontal split screen.

These driver(s) may not work with your computer. no result. I can now comfortably and happily say Win7 is the last OS this laptop will ever have loaded, and I just hope its a very long tenure.

I have installed XBMC on it, and we're currently enjoying having access to all sorts of multi-media and iPlayer in the lounge.

It's an actual Vista driver. You may also... Jan 29, 2007 ·. I reckon a faster processor is going to be beyond me, it's just understanding whether or not adding memory is going to make an appreciable difference.

PCMCIA Cards I use: Orinoco Classic Gold (Wireless 802.11b) - Using patched Orinoco kernel driver Netgear WG511 (Wireless 802.11g) - Using Prism54 kernel drivers Netgear MA401 (Wireless 802.11b) - Using hostap I search a lot for this modded driver and whitout success..... Dell 600m (ATI Radon 9000) major lag on battery power Feb 8, 2006 Add New Comment You need to be a member to leave a comment. check over here Thats better, now if I can make my desk 'extended' we're in business..

Is the -ati driver the same as "radeon", or are they different? If I do "lshw -C Display" I get that the following: "description: VGA compatible controller product: Radeon RV250 [Mobility FireGL 9000] vendor: ATI Technologies Inc . . . I have read of a person successfully installing a ATi driver on T42 vista with result being extended desktop and Aero. kikowich, Dec 7, 2009 #6 alextwy New Member Joined: Dec 17, 2009 Messages: 1 Likes Received: 0 Trophy Points: 0 im also looking for 9200 driver for win7 alextwy, Dec

This takes a minute and is annoying. Apr 01, 2009 · If you're experiencing this problem it is very likely you have the common ATI video. And so I have posted here! My only gripe right now is that ACPI Sleep is not working.

So what are my options for improving the video playback on the Thinkpad running Ubuntu? - Upgrade memory to 1GB from 512MB? Intel Chipset Driver, Video Driver,. for IBM Thinkpad T42. Extract the exe file and set compatability to XP Sp2 Install - Reboot - Enjoy!

Maybe its fixed in Kernel 2.6.11? T41 Graphics Driver. Adv Reply January 5th, 2011 #8 Wurls80 View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message First Cup of Ubuntu Join Date Jan 2011 Beans 5 Re: Improve video playback - thinkpad So...

Mar 23, 2010 · Thinkpad T41 23737FU. Post subject: Re: T41 widows 7 wireless driver. Graphics Cards > What is Driver for IBM Thinkpad T500 >. Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:30 AM Reply | Quote All replies 0 Sign in to vote Exactly the same problem - Thinkpad T40 w/ATI Radeon Mobility 7500..  It worked fine just

Driver Lenovo ThinkPad T41 Notebooks for. Monday, April 02, 2007 1:29 AM Reply | Quote 0 Sign in to vote Wow, that was very effectiveIBM T40 - 2373-72U Vista Enterprise.Unfortunately I still have a total base score Installing Linux as my main desktop was a great idea.